We are looking to hire Virtual Client Service Specialists at Gant Travel! Do you enjoy troubleshooting and helping others? Do you enjoy giving correct answers and not giving up until the customer is happy? Do you have an insatiable thirst for learning? Then this is the place for you! We are creating a new team at Gant Travel with the goal of becoming the Zappos of the travel industry. If interested, continue reading the job description below and apply with your resume.
Our headquarters is in Bloomington, IN, but most of the company works from home and so will you!
This position provides a key role to ensure daily operations runs smoothly. A Client Support Specialist will assist customers (internal and external) with a variety of requests/inquiries. Duties may vary, but general responsibilities include providing technical and product support, assisting customers (internal and external) with a variety of setups, diagnosing and solving technical problems, and providing resolutions. Must be tech-savvy, this position requires knowledge of software, electronics, and related technological products. Must be eager to embrace new technology and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively.
Client Support Specialist will preferably have at least two years of experience working in technical support role. They should also have excellent customer service and multitasking skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure. They will be able to handle a large volume of requests for information via our support platform. Organizational and prioritization skills are key in this role.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong listening skills with careful attention to detail
- Must have strong decision-making abilities while discerning issues that need to be referred to a supervisor for further action
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to anticipate, recognize, and define problems while formulating solutions
- 2-year degree
- Travel Industry experience
Preferred System Experience:
- GDS (Reservation system)
- Concur Travel Admin (online booking tool administrator)
- Microsoft Office; Email, Excel, Word
Job Type: Full-time
- Concur Travel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Travel Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- On a scale of 1-10, rate your Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@ganttravel.com to apply.