At Gant Travel Management, world-class people and technology work together seamlessly with one common goal: to become the best TMC (Travel Management Company) on the planet for the Concur user.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to join our growing team. Most of the company work at home and so will you!
Why choose Gant Travel?
- With just over 150 employees, Gant Travel is large enough that you have the necessary resources to do your job well but small enough that you can feel impact of your work.
- Building innovation technology solutions is a core focus for Gant Travel so you’ll have buy-in and support from company leadership.
- You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions to improve the lives of our customers, their travelers and your Gant Travel co-workers. Thousands of people interact daily with our technology solutions.
Are you the right fit?
- You can simultaneously see the big picture of what we’re doing/why we’re doing it while still executing down to the smallest detail.
- You’ve worked on a small team (or solo) to take projects from idea to production.
- You have a range of skills and experiences and are as comfortable managing permission sets as you are writing and testing Apex classes.
During a typical week, you’ll spend most of your time working on a large, ongoing project. You’ll also have several smaller, one-off projects that will add variety to your day-to-day work.
Our small team is tasked with creating solutions like:
- Building new, user-friendly agent interfaces/apps to augment or replace legacy desktop programs.
- Building integrations with our third-party systems via APIs and web services.
- Developing Gia, our Einstein Bot that helps our customers book and manage their travel via chat.
- Automating routine, predictable tasks that our teams manually complete today.
- Integrating machine learning/AI for recommendations and predictions.
Salesforce products we use:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Live Agent
- Einstein Bots
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must have both Salesforce development and administration experience along with the skills listed below.
- Design and build tools to connect data to/from third-party services via APIs
- Design and build Salesforce interfaces
- Design and build automation tools
- Track and fix bugs
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Apex
- 3+ years of experience with Visualforce
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Einstein Bots
- Experience with Flows
- Experience with standard and custom objects, workflows, field updates, SOQL
- Familiarity with JSON and XML
Job Type: Full-time
- Apex: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce Developer: 3 years (Required)
- Visualforce: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@ganttravel.com to apply.