At Gant Travel, world-class people and technology work together seamlessly with one common goal: to become the best TMC (Travel Management Company) on the planet for the Concur user.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our growing team.
Why choose Gant Travel?
- With just over 100 employees, Gant is large enough that you have the necessary resources to do your job well but small enough that you can see the impact of your work.
- Building innovative technology solutions is a key focus for Gant so you’ll have buy-in and support from the entire leadership team.
- You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions to improve the lives of your Gant co-workers and our customers. Thousands of people interact daily with our technology solutions.
Are you the right fit?
- You can simultaneously see the big picture of what we’re doing/why we’re doing it while still executing down to the smallest detail.
- You’ve worked on a small team (or solo) to take projects from idea to production.
- You have a range of skills and experiences and are as comfortable designing a web interface as you are optimizing a database.
During a typical week, you’ll spend most of your time working on a large, ongoing project. You’ll also have several smaller, one-off projects that will add variety to your day-to-day work.
Our team of developers is tasked with creating solutions like:
- Creating tools/applications that share data across disparate systems to improve speed and efficiency.
- Building out a self-service customer portal that empowers our customers to get the answers they seek on their own.
- Using AI / Machine Learning / Chatbot technology to improve the customer experience.
Technology solutions / services we use:
- PHP (Laravel)
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Linux, Apache
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must have both front-end and back-end experience along with the skills listed below.
- Design and build tools to connect data to/from third-party services via APIs
- Design and build public and internal web interfaces
- Track and fix bugs from all websites and tools
- 5+ years of experience with PHP, preferably object-oriented
- 2+ years of experience with Laravel
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with Vue
- Familiarity with JSON
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Job Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Reporting Line: Director, Business Analytics and Information Systems
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to HR@ganttravel.com