Location: Bloomington, Indiana
At Gant Travel, world-class people and technology work together seamlessly with one common goal: to become the best TMC (Travel Management Company) on the planet for the Concur user.
We are looking for a Network Administrator to join our growing team.
Why choose Gant Travel?
- With just over 100 employees, Gant is large enough that you have the necessary resources to do your job well but small enough that you can see the impact of your work.
- Building innovation technology solutions is a key focus for Gant so you’ll have buy-in and support from the entire leadership team.
- You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions to improve the lives of your Gant co-workers and our customers. Thousands of people interact daily with our technology solutions.
Are you the right fit?
- You can simultaneously see the big picture of what we’re doing/why we’re doing it while still executing down to the smallest detail.
- You’ve worked on a small team (or solo) to take projects from idea to production.
- You have a range of skills and experiences and are as comfortable working with a virtual desktop and cloud-based network as you are providing desk-top support and hardware build-out.
During a typical week, you’ll spend your time on both large-scale projects and small one-off activity; you will never work in one area or on one project for very long, bringing variety to your day-to-day work.
Our IT team consists of a Network Administrator and one IT Support Specialist and is tasked with creating solutions and support such as:
- Virtual networks, desk-top support, application support, trouble-shooting
- Virtual desktop creation, support, and maintenance
- Cloud-based servers creation, maintenance, and integration of other systems, i.e. Salesforce, quality control system, back-office systems, etc.
Technology solutions / services related to this position:
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Concur Travel
- Concur Expense
- VOIP phones
- Glip instant messaging
- RC Meetings
- InContact – agent interface
- Microsoft Office
- Globalware back-office system
- SQL servers
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must have network administrator experience along with the skills listed below.
- Desktop support
- Hardware build and maintenance
- Cloud-based server experience
- Virtual desktop experience
- Virtual network experience
- Management experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Network Administrator
- Virtual environment experience desired
- Salesforce experience desired
- Virtual desktop desired
- Willingness to adapt and learn within a changing environment
- Assist with innovation to help the company become stronger and better serve our clients
- Ability to embrace technology, process, and procedure
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to HR@ganttravel.com