Why choose Gant Travel?
- With just over 100 employees, Gant is large enough that you have the necessary resources to do your job well but small enough that you can see the impact of your work.
- Building innovation technology solutions is a key focus for Gant so you’ll have buy-in and support from the entire leadership team.
- You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions to improve the lives of your Gant co-workers and our customers. Thousands of people interact daily with our technology solutions.
At Gant Travel, world-class people and technology work together seamlessly with one common goal: to become the best TMC (Travel Management Company) on the planet for the Concur user.
We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team.
Are you the right fit?
- You can simultaneously see the big picture of what we’re doing/why we’re doing it while still executing down to the smallest detail.
- You’ve worked on a small team (or solo) to take projects from idea to production.
- You have a range of skills and experiences and are as comfortable creating workflow rules, data validation, and triggers as you are adding a field or updating a page view.
During a typical week, you’ll spend most of your time working on several smaller, one-off projects to continue the forward motion of our very complex Salesforce instance; you will never work in one area or on one project for very long, bringing variety to your day-to-day work.
Our current Salesforce Administrator and team of developers are tasked with creating solutions like:
- Tools/applications that share data across disparate systems to improve speed and efficiency.
- A self-service customer portal that empowers our customers to get the answers they seek on their own.
- AI / Machine Learning / Chatbot technology to improve the customer experience.
- Automation throughout the life of a client, allowing us to grow faster without necessarily adding travel agents
Technology solutions / services related to this position:
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Live Agent
- Various SF App Center partners
- Concur Travel
- Concur Expense
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must have Salesforce administrator and end-user experience along with the skills listed below.
- Design and build triggers, templates, workflows, automation
- Design and build page layouts, roles, queues, fields, list views
- Manage user profiles and access for all users
- Track and fix issues as reported from various users throughout the company
- 1-2 years of experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification required; more certifications desired
- Experience writing and deploying triggers, test classes, and flows
- Experience APEX desired
- Experience with Pardot desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to adapt and learn within a changing environment
- Assist with innovation to help the company become stronger and better serve our clients
- Ability to embrace technology, process, and procedure
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to HR@ganttravel.com