This is a Remote/Work from Home position.
We’re looking for a few great agents who embrace technology and aren’t afraid of online bookings. We love online bookings! We process more online every year – but when the weather is rotten and time is running short, every traveler needs a good travel agent. That’s why we’re still hiring agents, and growing 20% each year.
Nearly all our agents work from home, and you will too. Our technology allows you to work from home while still being connected to your supervisor, your co-workers, and *hundreds* of client accounts, and we’re getting better all the time at making big things feel small and personal.
Sometimes it’s still a bumpy ride, but we’re constantly innovating. We’re building tomorrow’s agency out of the best agents and technology. You should be a part of it. Send us your cover letter and resume, and let’s find out how you can make us even better
Coordinate the most cost-efficient travel arrangements for team clients, using independent judgment and discretion. Promote and maintain the highest level of customer service in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the company’s values, goals and objectives
- Help us innovate to improve the customer experience and create a stronger company
- Efficiently arrange airline, hotel, car, rail, and ground transportation for both domestic and international reservations through multi-channel platform
- Assure traveler receives proper travel related services in accordance with company travel policy
- Assist and educate travelers of passport and visa requirements
- Assist and educate travelers on Concur navigational support
- Diplomatically resolve travel-related issues
Qualifications and Skills
- Consistently demonstrate company values with customers, suppliers, and teammates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and communicate successfully with a variety of personalities
- Requires great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through in an efficient, timely manner
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Self-motivator, who achieves results autonomously or via teamwork
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Understand our company values, goals and objectives
- Able to provide basic Concur navigational support
- Travel education course/training class
- Trained travel professional with a minimum of three years of travel industry experience and one-year Corporate travel experience desired
- Apollo/Smartpoint experience recommended