Bloomington, IN – October 30th, 2018 – Gant Travel, Ltd., a travel management company with the goal of becoming the best TMC in the world for the Concur user, announces it is beginning implementation of Airbnb as an accommodation option available to all Gant Travel’s Concur Travel customers. This new partnership exemplifies Gant Travel’s dedication to innovation and leadership. Gant Travel is proud to be the first travel management company in the SAP Concur ecosystem to partner with Airbnb. Gant expects to have over 1,500 customer Concur Travel sites enabled with Airbnb content.
“A significant number of current clients and prospects often ask us about Airbnb and new hotel content. Partnering with Airbnb for Work gives our customers new and innovative lodging options in a controlled online environment, which benefits both Travel Managers cost wise, as well as increases the traveler’s overall satisfaction.” says John Brehm, VP, Strategic Partnerships at Gant Travel.
“As hotel content and rates come front and center with Travel Managers during our business reviews, we looked at multiple options for increased hotel content. What we learned was many of our clients are already using Airbnb or have made it clear they want to in the future. This will also help our client’s hotel attachment rate as we will be able to bring these bookings back into the reservation.” continues Brehm.
By activating Airbnb for Work, Concur travelers have new options to call home on their next trip including homes and boutique hotels worldwide. Airbnb for Work offers listings that best suit the travelers’ needs and gives travelers everything they need to do their best work.
Airbnb for Work provides:
- Seamless travel search and itinerary management: Travelers can search for Airbnb along with other lodging options. Once booked, they can view reservation details on their SAP Concur itinerary, SAP Concur app, TripIt, and the Airbnb app
- Streamlined Expensing: For SAP Concur Expense users, Airbnb trip details are saved in Concur Expense automatically
- High-quality homes, perfect for work travel – Book an entire place with essential amenities like reliable Wi-Fi, self check-in, and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors instantly inside of Concur Travel
ABOUT GANT TRAVEL
- Gant services over 1,700 corporate accounts with on Concur Travel making it one of the largest Concur Travel only TMC’s in the world.
- Gant is a one of the original SAP/Concur preferred partners and the only TMC ever to be a two-time winner of the Concur Innovation award.
- Year to date Gant Travel averages over 15K hotel bookings monthly and boasts an 85% overall online adoption with clients.
ABOUT AIRBNB FOR WORK
- To date, more than 700,000 companies have had employees sign up and book with Airbnb for Work. Of these companies, more than 300,000 are directly engaged with Airbnb to help manage their travel.
- From 2015 to 2016, Airbnb for Work bookings tripled. And, from 2016 to 2017 bookings again tripled.
For more information, please contact Brittany Figg at Brittany.Figg@Ganttravel.com